- Do High Level Design with community input.
- After HLD done and reviewed to 0.1.0 (EASY part done),
- Get needed SW to run on reference platform.
- MANDATORY: Linux, AROS. OPTIONAL: MorphOS, AmigaOS
- Get basic set of drivers working
- At this point we must have strong control team ready.
- Start probing the alternatives to get LLD done for production and contact with production company.
- Do LLD to 0.1.0 level and produce prototypes.
- At this point we should get at least one OS with drivers to run robustly on the prototype
- BETATESTER program possible
- After HW + SW works on the prototype, finance production run.
Schedule … no schedule, just rocking?
(hopefully 1…2 is DONE during 2015)